Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The End

I think I have come to a decision. After thinking about this for a while, I am going to end I Saw A Turtle On A Fence (I won't delete it). In February, it would have been a year that I have been running this blog. I really enjoyed it for the most part, but recently I felt that the quality of the things I was posting just weren't has high as I would have liked. There was always some sort of internal pressure to post something but I think they just got worse. I really like the first 6 months or so of content. Either way, I am ending this blog.

On another note, I am probably going to start a new one, with a different goal/feel. Something that I think suits me as I am now and who I hope to be in the future. I have big plans for the upcoming year so I think a fresh start is needed. I feel like I have been wanting this new beginning for a while and now seems as good a time as any to get on it. I am not sure when I will start this new blog; if it will be anytime soon or sometime in the future, but I need to work out what I want to do with it and how to proceed. A big issue is choosing a new name, something I can handle and grow into, but something that still represents me and my spirit.

So it has been a nice ride, sorry for the lack of January posts and the uncompleted 12 Days of DIY (time and money got away from me). I also apologize for the multiple grammatical errors that I am sure riddle my posts. I will probably post a link once the new blog is up. If I am subscribed to you, I will still read and follow because you guys are awesome. I know there aren't many of you out there but thanks for the comments and kind words over the past year.

I wish you all a beautiful February.

- Turtles ♥♥♥

1 comment: