Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy (Belated) Canada Day!!

I don't know which is worse: that I forgot to write a post on Friday (the 1st) about Canada's national holiday or that I chose to write it on American Independance day (Canadians have a love/hate relationship with the States). I've been very, very busy lately, which is quite uncommon for me, but either way,

HAPPY (belated) CANADA DAY!!!!!

I didn't do anything Canada related at all on Friday. I hung out with my friends, but honestly, I think we all forgot what day it was because no one mentioned it. Yeah! for patriotism. I had some friends who went to Ottawa to party it up there and see Will and Kate, who are on their first Royal Tour, with Canada as their first destination. I am actually kind of jealous because I really wanted to see them but I guess that's what television is for. Maybe next year I'll go all out with a barbeque, face painting, all that jazz. But for now, I'll just with my Canadian pride :)

And for my American pals, Happy Independence Day!

♥ Turtles

No comments:

Post a Comment