Monday, June 27, 2011

Journey to...Blog: Revamp

I'm thinking this blog needs a revamp, a reboot, a change. Something different. I've been pondering it for a bit, and I know it hasn't been around too long, but I Saw A Turtle On A Fence is turning 5 months old soon. It's time for an update and some action relating to my Journey to... goals. Much has been happening in my life and things are changing. I think the blog should change with me. So I'm going to spend the next few days shuffling things around, adjusting colours, layouts, fonts, etc, hopefully to be ready in time for Canada Day on Friday. If this were a physical object, it would get the customary glitterizing and/or finger painting that most of my stuff eventually succumbs to, but alas, I find the internet much more difficult, so we'll just have to wait and see what this blog will look like...

- Turtles

Edit: It's finished, sooner than expected. But I like it :) There will be some minor changes here and there, but over all, it's done. Here's what it looked like before, for the record.




No comments:

Post a Comment