Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Decorated Cookie (a blog)

About a month ago, I came across a blog as I was searching the net for some yummy treats to make. I just happened to find the site The Decorated Cookie. I LOVE IT!!! Honestly, if you are looking for awesome recipes and ideas for baking or making candy goods, this is definitely the place for you. It is so easy to navigate and very well ogranized. Everything just looks so delicious and I admit, I am guilty of a little mouth drool now and then.

Because Halloween is coming up, I was looking at the different treats I could attempt. There were things like chocolate spiders, zombie marshmallows (which are actually pretty cute), ghost and monster cookies, and so much more! (As you can probably tell, I'm terribly excited - I have the biggest sweet tooth ever).

Aren't those the most delicious things you've seen all day!!! source
The author has a ton of experience in the cookie decorating industry and always seems inspired by her creations. She has also published a few books, with a new one on the way next year.

Here's a link to the Halloween/fall treat ideas. Happy baking :D

No comments:

Post a Comment